Sunday, September 4, 2011

And to think, I wanted to try this place out...smh

http://www.news4jax.com/video/29068404/index.html



I couldn't think of anything to post today. I admit, it was a lazy day for me. It's Sunday. I have an excuse! =)  I happened to look on news4jax.com and saw this video for the weekly restaurant report. This definitely changed my mind about eating there. Will stick to La Nopalera. lol I find these restaurant reports quite helpful because of course we need to all look out for our health. Cause you never know what you are getting yourself or your family into. You don't want to go into a restaurant and expect to get a great meal for your money and end up in the doctors office with food poisoning. I remember having food poisoning once and that was the longest day ever! And we all know for some of us, money is tight. TOO TIGHT! lol  Speaking of tight, the question comes to mind if we are going back into a recession like the government thinks or did we really ever come out of the one we were in? I feel that we (as a country) never fully recovered from the one we went through. People are still losing their jobs or still struggling to find one. But I will save this topic for a future blog. Labor Day is tomorrow and some people will be BBQ and having some beers and fun. Remember to be careful and please don't drink and drive. Y'all know how the police are and if you live in Jacksonville, you know our roads are always under construction or have pot holes galore. Well I guess this is all for now. Everyone have a good night.


**Oh and for those who are still in the dark about abbreviations, smh means "shaking my head"**

No comments: