Saturday, September 3, 2011

Let's give it a shot, Round 1 ^_^

Hello world!

Okay, after much thought and probably a few brain cells burned to a crisp later, I have decided to start up my own blog. My page is still under construction due to me still learning how to navigate through things. I felt that this would be a way to express my thoughts and to see what others thought. Also I want this to be a way to keep friends and family informed on how things are going and life experiences with Marcus and I. We shall see how this goes. I think this will be fun activity for me. Anywho... I apologize in advance. I have a habit of putting emoticons in my writing and sometimes running off in to a tangent but I do regain my focus. I like to doodle sometimes so I guess that is my way of doodling on my computer. lol I am open to suggestions for making this better or tips for writing blogs.  Until next time...

No comments: