Thursday, September 29, 2011

Super exciting weekend and busy month!

I am so excited that I get to go to my first NFL game this Sunday!!!
Well we didn't get tickets but we are hoping to score some when we get there. If not, best believe we will be tailgating in the parking lot. Now both are my my teams I go for, in that order, but this time I will be going for the Saints. The Jags are on currently on my "poo poo" list. They gotta get their heads out of their arses! lol 

Courtney (my friend from High School)

 
Molotov Cocktail Party (the group)
Every 1st friday of every month I try to go to a fire show that one of my friends participates in.The group is named Molotov Cocktail Party. It is an event where they have these instruments called poi, that are shaped differently. The only best way I can describe it is that they look like giant wicks hanging from string and they light up the night to music. It's really cool. And preettttyyy! :) (Yes, that was the firestarter tendencies in me. No I don't intentionally start fires!) They do some amazing tricks. If you havent checked it out they are usually in Five Points in downtown Jacksonville in the Riverside/San Marco area. For more information, you can check them out on facebook.

Embracing the fall season means cooler weather and nice breezes right?! Yea...8:00pm and its still 80 degrees. Gotta love Florida! lol Hoping I can beat the fall-winter transition and not manage to get bronchitis this year. Having that deep annoying cough is crazy. I have been wanting to do something very creative lately but money hasn't been flowing right. I have wanted to take on the task of making some curtains. I have found the fabric and the pattern on how to make it. I can't remember the name of them but either when I find the paper or I actually make them, I will post them. Well hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: