Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hell's Kitchen and A Jim Carey movie

Good evening!

Hoping everyone had a great Labor Day. Got to spend time with family and eat some good food. Well my husband and I spent most of our weekend home. We went and helped out around the house at my mom's house then stayed home. We put some chicken on the grill. We also watched a movie on Netflix called "I Love You Phillip Morris". This was a movie that Jim Carey played in.



Before I go any further, if you are against homosexuality, then this may not be a good movie for you to watch. I don't have any problems with people being gay. It's not my life. I can't tell them what to do or how to live. Some are the funniest people you can hang out around and to go shopping with! Jim Carey played a role of a married cop, whom after a car accident decided to live his life to the fullest and reveals his homosexuality. He became a con-man, scamming so much money out of people until he went to prison. He met a man named Phillip Morris in prison and it was I guess you can say it was love at first sight. The funny parts was that Jim Carey's character ended up escaping prison on three or four different attempts throughout the movie. That made me wonder what was the prison system thinking?! They knew he was gonna figure out how to get out again. At the end of the movie, his character was supposed to serve an life sentence and he still escaped! lol. I feel that Jim Carey acted very well in this movie.

Last night I watch the episode of Hell's Kitchen. OMGosh! I have only been watching like the last few episodes and that girl Elise is getting on my last nerve! She is almost as annoying as Rachel on Big Brother! I was so hoping that Chef Ramsey would have gotten rid of her last night but yet again he spared her. She has a poor attitude and can't accept when she messes up. Honestly if I were at a restaurant and knew she was the chef there, I wouldn't eat there. I can't wait until next Monday.

Well my hubby wants to me to spend time with him so I guess this is all for now.

No comments: